Mail Station

Woohoo! I finally did it! I now have a mail station (somewhere besides the kitchen table to put the mail until it gets sorted.) I love to organize. I just don't always find the time to do it. I am aware that clutter begets clutter. That first item that is placed on the table is like a magnet for other things to be placed on the table. First it's the mail, then it's the hammer that didn't get put away after the picture was hung, then it's Fido's scrap plate (eewwwh!), then it's the newspaper, etc. I hope this mail station thing works. I am trying to communicate to family members that it is not the final resting place for mail but only a temporary place for it until the junk mail is in the trash, bills are payed and filed, etc. I am looking forward to seeing how this new mail catcher works. I'll post in a few weeks and let you know.

 Blessings!
Lisa

No comments:

Homeschooling Help

Get Bibles, gifts, music, and more!