LET THEM LIVE!

Many years ago I read a tract called DIARY OF AN UNBORN CHILD. I am not sure where it originated, but I felt it was appropriate for today because of Initiative 26 that will be on our ballot today in Mississippi.
OCTOBER 5 Today my life began. My parents do not know it yet, I am as small as a seed of an apple, but it is I already. And I am to be a girl. I shall have blond hair and blue eyes. Just about everything is settled though, even the fact that I shall love flowers.
OCTOBER 19 Some say that I am not a real person yet, that only my mother exists. But I am a real person, just as a small crumb of bread is yet truly bread. My mother is. And I am.
OCTOBER 23 My mouth is just beginning to open now. Just think, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking. I know what my first word will be: MAMA.
OCTOBER 25 My heart began to beat today all by itself. From now on it shall gently beat for the rest of my life without ever stopping to rest! And after many years it will tire. It will stop, and then I shall die.
NOVEMBER 2 I am growing a bit every day. My arms and legs are beginning to take shape. But I have to wait a long time yet before those little legs will raise me to my mother's arms, before these little arms will be able to gather flowers and embrace my father.
NOVEMBER 12 Tiny fingers are beginning to form on my hands. Funny how small they are! I'll be able to stroke my mother's hair with them.
NOVEMBER 20 It wasn't until today that the doctor told mom that I am living here under her heart. Oh, how happy she must be! Are you happy, mom?
NOVEMBER 25 My mom and dad are probably thinking about a name for me. But they don't even know that I am a little girl. I want to be called Kathy. I am getting so big already.
DECEMBER 10 My hair is growing. It is smooth and bright and shiny. I wonder what kind of hair mom has.
DECEMBER 13 I am just about able to see. It is dark around me. When mom brings me into the world it will be full of sunshine and flowers. But what I want more than anything is to see my mom. How do you look, mom?
DECEMBER 24 I wonder if mom hears the whispering of my heart? Some children come into the world a little sick. But my heart is strong and healthy. It beats so evenly tup-tup tup-tup. You'll have a healthy little daughter, mom!
DECEMBER 28 Today my mother killed me.
Today in Mississippi we will be voting on Initiative 26. Following is the question that will be on the ballot:
"Should the term 'person' be defined to include every human being from the moment of fertilization, cloning, or the functional equivalent thereof?" 
The only right answer is YES!
   Unfortunately, there has been so much debate over this issue, and much propaganda has been spread by liberal groups such as Planned Parenthood, disguising themselves as Mississippians for Healthy Families. Yet they are funded by many organizations outside Mississippi. See, abortion is more than just a woman's choice. It is an industry that fills the pockets of greedy abortion doctors and other businesses that use the parts of the babies to make products for profit. 
   What I can't understand is why any true christian would not see that invading the womb and attacking an innocent, unborn child is murder and breaks the 6th commandment. Ex. 20:13 Yet, I know people and have even attended church with a few of them in the past, that say they are voting NO. Unbelievable! Proverbs 6:16-19 tells us some things that God hates, and specifically, verse 17 mentions "hands that shed innocent blood". Can you get any more innocent than an unborn child? Twenty times in nineteen verses, the Bible speaks against the shedding of innocent blood. God hates abortion, and we are told in Psalm 82:3 that we are to "Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy." Unborn children doomed to abortion are poor and fatherless. Wouldn't you agree? 
For the past 38 years the blood of 53,000,000 babies (some sources say) has been crying out to God from the ground like the blood of innocent Abel. I don't want any of that innocent blood on my hands. I plan to vote yes, which is a vote for the defenseless children. I only have one vote, but if I vote yes, I will have a clear conscience. Please, if you live in Mississippi, seek the wisdom of God, not men. What does Jesus want?
If you are not in Mississippi, please pray for this amendment to pass and end abortion in Mississippi. God will bless our state if we pass this, and hopefully other states will follow. 

No comments:

Homeschooling Help

Get Bibles, gifts, music, and more!