Check list for the actual day of your Women's Conference:
- Have 2 or 3 ladies at a "Sign In" by the front door. They will hand out the programs or bulletins. They will sign in the guests and hand out goodie bags. You may want to have them give directions to the ladies rooms. Note- the men's restrooms could be used by the ladies on this day. Just tape a home made sign over "Men". You could have your men use a designated one in another building if they are present to serve.
- Have notes if you are making announcements. It is easy to forget everything when you get in front of people.
- Have your order of service written down. This will remind you of special music, door prizes, any other announcements, etc.
- Don't forget to ask the blessing before you leave for lunch. And give instructions on what the ladies should do. If you have place cards with their names at specific places, tell them. Or if they can just sit wherever they like, tell them. You don't want ladies to get to the dining hall and stand around not knowing what to do. Some of them have never been to a ladies conference.
- Don't forget to compensate your speaker.
If you have any questions about how to plan or host a women's conference, please feel free to ask them in the comment section. I will try to answer soon also in the comment section.