Butterfly Clerodendrum

God's creation never ceases to amaze me. These little flowers not only look like butterflies but they also attract butterflies. I had one of these bushes a few years back. It lived for a couple of years, then one year it just didn't come back. I guess it probably froze during a bad winter.  I have since learned that it is a tropical plant native to Africa. I hope to get another one some time. I will try to winterize it next time. I just thought I would share this picture because I think it is an unusual and lovely plant. I'm glad God didn't just make the insect but also an exquisite plant that resembles it. Technically, He made the plants first, so maybe the butterfly resembles the plant. (Genesis 1)

Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead...

No comments:

Homeschooling Help

Get Bibles, gifts, music, and more!