NEW AND OLD

Mt 13:52 "Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old."

I'm glad I found this verse. Some treasures are new, some are old. You know the saying, "One man's trash is another man's treasure." I like new things, but I like some old things, too. My kitchen is decorated with old sepia photos of family, and antique utensils. So I decorated my kitchen with old stuff, but I like new stuff to cook with. God likes old and new, too. He took an old sinner (me) and gave me a new heart. So I'm old and new! I always will be. He is going to change this body at the Rapture, but it will still be little old me. This is my new metal sign of some old things I just got for my kitchen. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Lisa, I really like your post! Hope you have a wonderful day. connie

ElisaCe慈佐lestin0708 said...

Variety is the very spice of life. ............................................................

lulu said...

It is never too late to learn. ..................................................................

Stacey said...

Glad I found another Pastor's wife - look forward to getting to know you! Sometimes we need to remember the old so we can appreciate the new!

Homeschooling Help

Get Bibles, gifts, music, and more!