Most Fascinating Butterfly



If you have followed my blog, you know that I love butterflies. This is one of my favorites. I would love to see one of these in "person." Several years ago when I first learned of them, I thought that it was a hoax but after some research I found out they are real. They are rare, though, in Rain Forests of Papua New Guinea. Children who are privileged enough to catch one sometimes tie a string around it and use it as a live kite! A pair of these sold on the black market could sell for as much as $10,000. Beautiful, aren't they? There is no telling the beauty God will show us one day! If there are such things on earth now, imagine what he will have for us to enjoy later.
"But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God." (1 Corinthians 2:9-10)

1 comment:

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

I really like your blog. It is just beautiful the words, the pictures and the ideas you share. Thank you so much. connie from Texas

Homeschooling Help

Get Bibles, gifts, music, and more!